Born in 1957, Pierre Raiman has worked in various media industries gathering trans-media experiences.
- DEA (Diplome d’Etudes Approfondies) Paris I Sorbonne. Cognitive science and Artificial Intelligence applied to historical research
- Created Ouï-FM first rock music radio in Paris with over 250 000 daily listeners, still broadcasting today
- Created Montparnasse Multimedia, (a sister company to Editions Montparnasse), producer & publisher of cultural Cd-Roms Le Louvre & Orsay virtual visits reaching over 1,5 million units sold
- Produced more than 15 multimedia programs with major cultural institutions including RMN, Encyclopedia Universalys, Arte, Paris Shoah memorial…
- Publisher of 20 edutainment video-games for kids at Mindscape, on PC and Nintendo platform, including famous brands such as Reader Rabbit and Adibou
- Created and published Mission Equitation / My Horse Club a full 3D virtual world for horse riding with over 600 000 players
- Created various Apps for the Facebook platform
- Created, at Editions Montparnasse, with Renaud Delourme, Les Manufactures, a social network of 13 thematic and cultural communities about films, inside Facebook, Tumbl’r, Twitter, Pinterest, now gathering over 170 000 fans and followers and reaching weekly over 500 000 weekly viewers – Launching this summer, under the same brand, Les Manufactures, the first VoD film society to watch and share movies among friends.